Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's
















A brand new Chuck E. Cheese's opened in Layton a few months ago and Brin has had her eye on going there ever since. Every time we drive past it she says "Chuck E. Cheese's.....where a kid can be a kid!!" So we finally went on Monday Jan 19th. I remember going as a kid and the pizza being like crackers with sparce cheese on it but playing a lot of skee ball. I am happy to report the pizza was pretty good and they have a salad bar and all- you- can- drink drinks. We had a blast. It was way crowded and loud but I'm sure a big part of that was my 4 year old having the time of her life. Ryan even got in on the action and mastered a safari hunting game. It was the one attraction that all the dads seemed to gravitate to. It was the only game he played...besides taking a brief respite to beat Kyla at air hockey. I loved that they stamp your hand when you go in and check it on the way out that you are only leaving with your own kids. Nice touch and reassuring since the place is crowded...did I mention that already??

0 comments: